Friday 24 August 2012

Product Review: MAC Mineralize Skinfinsh

Ive had this mineralize skinfinish in gold deposit from MAC for a while now and thought i would do a review on it. 
I ordered it online from MAC's website and when it arrived i wasn't too sure what to think of it. From first glance i thought no way is that going to suit my skin tone, as it looked orange and very very glittery.

I was completely wrong! it looks absolutely gorgeous on, i think it would work well with every skin tone. 
I apply the skinfinish as a highlighter to my cheeks just not too heavy. I have recently come back of holiday and it looks great with a tan. 

Although if you don't like shimmer or glitter at all  i don't think this will be for you.
 It lasts well through the day but needs a top up as the glitter starts to fall off, although if you didn't mind about the glitter & shimmer it lasts perfectly throughout the day.

The skinfinish retails at £21.50 on the MAC website, i think if you like shimmer, glitter and a bronzed but not over the top look this is perfect for you!


Sophie 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment